MSU Quality Measurement Tool: PRO Version
MSU Graphics & Media Lab (Video Group)
PRO Version Benefits
- Includes GUI PRO tool
- Includes command line PRO tool (designed for batch processing)
- Professional 10, 14, 16 and 32 bits color depth raw files support
- HDTV support: HD, FullHD, 4K, 8K etc.
- Ability to save separate files with average metric values
- Ability to calculate a set of metrics in several color spaces simultaneously
- Additional documentation
- Customers support (up to tool customization)
Purchase & Download
VQMT Professional Version
Version 14.1, 1 year free updates.
Unlimited usage on a single computer of each license: under 1 Window and 1 Linux system.
|USD 299–999* per license||Buy now|
VQMT Premium Version
Version 14.1 with unlimited licenses, 1 year free updates
|USD 3820*||Buy now|
Integrating VQMT with your own product: more...
|USD 19500||Buy now|
* 1-year free updates, renewal for the 40% 1st year's full price
If you are already our customer, you can get the latest version of VQMT with support for one year with 50% off!
Please, contact us to obtain discount code: email@example.com.
PRO Version FAQ
This FAQ consist of common questions about PRO version. General program FAQ is here.
- Is the license of PRO Version time-limited or not?
- Does the MSU VQMT PRO Version include software updates/patches and functional extension?
- How I can have a discount?
- What is included into PRO Version license?
Q: Is the license of PRO Version time-limited or not?
A: No, there are no limitations.
Q: Does the MSU VQMT PRO Version include software updates/patches and functional extension?
A: Yes, all updates for one year are included.
Q: How I can get a discount?
A: You can obtain it if you will find some bugs in free version of MSU VQMT, or if you will purcase more than one license simultaneous.
Q: What is included into PRO Version license?
- GUI version of the MSU VQMT, licensed for commercial usage
- MSU VQMT PRO version with command-line interface
- Software documentation
- All free plugins
Special thanks to following contributors.
We have testimonials from the following big companies:
- Analog Devices(analog.com)
- Samsung (samsung.com)
- Intel (intel.com)
- Hewlett-Packard (hp.com)
- Thomson (thomson.net)
- Harmonic (harmonicinc.com)
- Matrox (matrox.com)
- Zoran (zoran.com)
- Kodak (kodak.com)
- Honeywell (honeywell.com)
- AudioCodecs (audiocodes.com)
- Envivio (envivio.fr)
- Ambric Inc (ambric.com)
- Smart phones (smartphones.no)
- TestPro (testpro.co.il)
- Bouygues Telecom (bouyguestelecom.fr)
- CDRinfo (cdrinfo.com)
- Infoteck (infoteck.ru)
- Cubiworld (cubiworld.ch)
- INESC Porto (inescporto.pt)
- University of Technology Sydney (it.uts.edu.au)
- Fraunhofer (igd.fraunhofer.de)
- Brunel University (brunel.ac.uk)
- Alpen-Adria University (edu.uni-klu.ac.at)
- California State University (csudh.edu)
- Universeit Gent (intec.ugent.be)
Download & Purchase
Download & Purchase
MSU Video Quality Measurement Tools
Server size: 8069 files, 1215Mb (Server statistics)
Project updated by
Server Team and MSU Video Group
Project sponsored by YUVsoft Corp.
Project supported by MSU Graphics & Media Lab