MSU Quality Measurement Tool: Download Page
Download & Purchase
See also about main features of PRO and FREE versions
About PRO Version
PRO version package include:
- PRO version of tool with GUI
- Command-line tool for batch processing
- Detailed features documentation with illustrations (PDF, 108 pages):
- VQMT overview
- Detailed description of command Line options
- Description of batch files for 11 usecases
- Description of all implemented metrics
- Colorspace conversion tables & CSV file structure description
- VQMT plugins:
- VQMT plugins SDK:
- Sample plugin source code
- AviSynth plugins:
- Haali Media Splitter
- Help file (CHM)
PRO Version Purchase & Download
|Product||Title||Delivery method||Buy now|
VQMT Professional Version
Versions 8.1 and 9.0 BETA with 1-year support
|Download will be available just after the purchase||Buy now|
If you are already our customer, you can get the latest version of VQMT with support for one year with 50% off!
Please, contact us to obtain discount code: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRO Demo Download
DEMO version can be used to observe abilities of VQMT PRO. The results, obtained by DEMO version can be wrong.
DEMO version package is the same as PRO version one:
- MSU VQMT 8.1 PRO Demo 64-bit
- MSU VQMT 8.1 PRO Demo 32-bit
- MSU VQMT 9.0 BETA PRO Demo 64-bit
- MSU VQMT 9.0 BETA PRO Demo 32-bit
Free version has some limitations versus VQMT PRO. Free version is only for individual use
- MSU VQMT 8.1 Free 64-bit (not for commercial use!)
- MSU VQMT 8.1 Free 32-bit (not for commercial use!)
- MSU VQMT 9.0 BETA Free 64-bit (not for commercial use!)
- MSU VQMT 9.0 BETA Free 32-bit (not for commercial use!)
Dear video professionals!
- Command line interface (for batch processing)
- Customers support (up to customizing of the tool for customers)
- Additional documentation
If you want to use this program in your company, please buy commercial license.
Also you will receive PRO command line version with it.
Benefits of the PRO version:
|Last updated: 09-December-2016|
Project updated by
Server Team and MSU Video Group
Project sponsored by YUVsoft Corp.
Project supported by MSU Graphics & Media Lab